Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 12

They might kill me once they see this but I really love my mom and sister. They put up with so much of my crap for 26 years. Aren't they beautiful!?


This was taken on the 1 year anniversary of my Nana's death. Most of the Loera ladies (minus two families) got together for the day and oh was it fun ! Imagine 7 Mexicans in an Avalanche! (OK, stop with the jokes) Two in the front seat and 5 in the back. We ate, laughed, joked, reminisced, ate, went to the beach, shopped and ate again. You could tell we were coming a mile away just from our voices. I love my family, most people can't say that but I love my family.

This was Mom and Candice's silly picture:

Candice is sharing her Smoothie Skittles. (not recommended)


This is my cousin Steph:

No comments: