Friday, April 4, 2008

Dodgers vs. Padres


Tonight Jas and I are heading to a Padres/Dodgers game at Petco Park. He has never seen the stadium and I've been once last year with my best friends Candice, Monica and Aaron. The stadium looks like a shopping mall from the outside.

Tonight there will be a lot of trash talking.
And I'm not talking about the fans in the stadium. I'm talking about the two fans who will drive from Lake Forest to San Diego.

Even before we bought tickets we started. Of course he thinks his team will win and I know my boys will. I tried to tell him nicely it will not happen but he doesn't seem to get it. This is the first game of the 3 game series and they play each together next week at Dodger Stadium. Haven't been there since the remodel. Maybe we will go in September when they play at Dodger Stadium.

No comments: