Thursday, June 5, 2008

my morning



I woke up this morning to my alarm at 5:35am. Rolled around in the sheets then jumped out of bed. Changed into my swimsuit. Lathered on the sunscreen. Got into my car and drove to 6am practice. I arrived to find the 5am crew getting out of the dive pool area. Walked to the 50 meter pool and saw young adults swimming. Hmmm, they started early. I didn't see a familiar coach.

Did I get out of bed to come to a practice that isn't happening today?!

Shoot.

So I decide to get my car washed.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

YOU ARE SO HARDCORE!! Maybe I will join Masters with you...would you hold me accountable? Seriously...we should check out our schedules and see if it would work. I'd have to cancel my gym membership and pay an extra $20 a month, but if you competed in meets with me (and our small group came) I think it would be really motivating....let's talk!!