I've decided to enter into a swim meet! I want to enter into one every other month. That's doable right?Well the first meet is this Sunday. That means I have less then a week to prepare for it! I'm very nervous but I am excited too. I haven't swam in a meet in 6 years!
I'll be swimming the two event in orange and I think coach will enter me into one if not both
relays. One day I'll build my energy up to enter into 4 events but right now i want to see where I stand in butterfly.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
500 yd. Freestyle starts at 9:00 a.m.
1. 500 yd. Freestyle
Event #2 starts at 10:30 a.m.
2. 200 yd. Freestyle Relay (men, women, mixed)
3. 200 yd. Individual Medley
4. 50 yd. Backstroke
5. 100 yd. Butterfly
6. 200 yd. Freestyle
7. 100 yd. Backstroke
8. 50 yd. Freestyle
9. 100 yd. Breaststroke
10. 100 yd. Freestyle
11. 50 yd. Butterfly
12. 50 yd. Breaststroke
13. 100 yd. Individual Medley
14. 200 Medley Relay (men, women, mixed)

No comments:
Post a Comment