Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding gowns



I like looking at wedding gowns.

No I'm not engaged or plan on being married anytime this year, but a girl starts to look at wedding websites when she is dating a man she knows is her true love.
Its hard not to plan or at least get ideas for your future wedding when you start dating your true love.
I know I'm not crazy. Girls do this too. Not just girly girls.
I enjoy looking at wedding gowns because they are the one item that every girl should pay attention to. Granted not everyone will remember the gown but you dance, sit, eat, take pictures in, greet people in, and basically wear it for 5 hours if not a whole day.
A dress can emphasize a woman's shape, show her personality and hopefully had a lot of thought put into buying it.

No comments: