Since I've accepted the job at FDIC I'm thinking about change. Change with my lifestyle. Change with my vacations. Change in my hobbies.
I'd like to go to DC for Fourth of July. The fireworks and presentation involved in that must be spectacular!
I want to take a dance class. Hip-hop. Jazz. Salsa. Even striptease. I would love to be a part of a music video as a backup dancer, although I think I'm too old to even start that process but I can dream.
I still want to be a teacher. After, and during, the FDIC job I want to find a place I can complete my credential and possibly get a job. It may take 2 years or 4, who knows with this economy and what is happening with teacher layoffs.
Hopefully I won't think about these things but take action and do them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whhhhat!? you have a blogspot? no way!
Post a Comment