Friday, July 13, 2007

My day so far...

at work doing.... well actually creating this thing because only God knows why. Why? Really why? I have a myspace so shouldn't that be enough? Apparently not. I'm not one to write and being a math person I make up my own words, phrases and sayings. I am not a great speaker and when i speak i jumble my sentences together and therefore my dictionary will come out later this year. I don't like people to know about my personal life even if they are friends. I'm a private person, even thought I only have one volume, loud. I don't trust easily and saying I love you to someone takes a lot of time. As I'm writing this I am proofreading and therefore noticing many mistakes. I'm not a perfect person, as you can tell since you've probably noticed mistakes in this first blog ever! Yeah for me! Now I need to master putting pictures in this, but first I need to buy a camera since I lost mine! It had naughty pictures in it anyways, hopefully not circulating the internet now.

1 comment:

Heather McTaggart said...

Oh and I love you and I think you are perfect and great! NOW GET TO WORK! As you sat and wrote this...where was I??? CAN YOU SAY RESTAURANT DEPOT!!!!! You owe me sista!!!!!!!!!!