Sunday, September 9, 2007

BOOYA


So i was driving down the street where this elf on the corner started screaming at us.
He was yelling at us the terrorist shall avenge his mother. I yelled at him your mom is an old hag and threw some beans at him. They were squishy and he called them his squishies. He then gave me change for a dollar, I thanked him but he spit on me on the way out.

So we kept driving down the road and got hungry and decided go over to Pedros house cause he always has change in his sofa. After stealing Pedro's change and a french fry we broke for the border. Holly was hungry for Twinkies, but I needed toilet paper bad! So we stopped and the nearest Albertacos, but they ran out, so then we stopped at the nearest elementary school stole there Popsicles, but traded them the fry for some tp.

Anyway this adventure ends and will continue later...Die All Elves around the world. I shall triumph over your world domination! VIVA LA TP

I broke into this girls account and started blogging. She had no idea what happened