Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm going to miss her demon-possessed car

My sister bought a car! Its a nautical blue 2008 Scion XB. Its the 2006 toaster but not so toaster looking. It looks like an SUV toaster. Its not supped up but she plans on getting hydraulics soon. J/K She plans on getting upgraded hubcaps (pimped style like), a navigation system and maybe a spoiler, just for looks of course.
She bought it Sunday and didn't tell me what it was. She wanted to surprise me. When I drove up that evening I thought it was Greg's car. I could not believe she bought it cause she wanted a CR-V.
So happy for her. That demon-possessed car needed to go. I will miss it though. The way it sporadically made the lock-unlock noise for 3 minutes after you open the car door. The way you couldn't open the left back door from the inside cause I broke it. The way the car would sometimes unlock when you pulled on the handle from the outside. How she couldn't buckle her seatbelt and instead had to use the passengers seatbelt buckle. Ah...memories.

I'm SO glad she bought a new car.

2 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Still looks like a toaster on wheels no matter how you spin it! Glad she will be safe on the road again! Well she will be safe but the two of you together on the road...that's questionable!?

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Oh cool, another "tweeker mobile" on the road.