Have you ever had someone pronounce your name wrong or call you a different name?
There is a lady in the office who thinks my name is Shondra. No joke! I can see how you can maybe, sometimes, could get Shondra out of Cassandra but I've never heard that before. I get Sandra a lot but I correct them when they pronounce my name. If they spell it wrong on a Starbucks cup I don't care, as long as they don't mess up my drink. So Thursday I wore my name badge and she came in the cafe. I didn't interact with her and we didn't say hello to each other so I am not sure if she read my name badge or not.... She did see me... I will now wear the badge from now on and see what happens. (as the story develops tune in here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment