I get angry easily.
I have a tough time trusting people so once its lost, forget it!
I wear my heart on my sleeve.
I'm tired of caring about what others think of me; I'm mean, honest and a ball to be around, when I'm myself.
I'm the oldest child of 3 so I am protective of all my friends.
I was president of the math Club in college.
It took me 6 years to complete college.
I never feel pretty.
I love my feet, hair and eyes.
I hope all my friends know I love them.
I never dated in HS. I swam and studied.
I love planning parties and get-togethers.
I believe family is the most important thing in life and irreplaceable.
I do not consider cheerleading a sport. Unless you are in Texas.

1 comment:
You never feel pretty?!?! That CANNOT be true! You're one of the most beautiful people in the world!
Post a Comment