Friday, July 27, 2007

Threadless

When I'm bored, basically neglecting my to-do list, I go on the computer and look at random websites. I love the Threadless website. My brother introduced us. It cracks me up to see some t-shirts that are made. Some are creative while others are ridiculous but all in all its a great outlet for artists. Here are a few of my favorites.

Bigge Was Right
(I like how a graph is used. You know, math applied in life...)



Poker hand values
Brents next shirt. Excellent choice! (I couldn't find the guitar shirt.)






Not sure about the name of this one. But its something along the line of Spoiler... (Harry Potter fans if you HAVE NOT read book 6, DO NOT read the shirt!)




Greetings from...
Now I would never wear this shirt but being Mexican I could get away with it. I do consider myself an LA chick and not an OC brat.




What would McGyver do?
I believe there is a book with this same title.





Emo Bear
Too cute! Can you imagine seeing this in Target on the shelf to purchase! You'll have all the emo kids in an uproar.

3 comments:

Brent said...

You couldn't find it because it's sold out.
Living In Harmony

Did you buy me that poker one? XXL please.

Heather McTaggart said...

I want the toilet paper one for my ENTIRE family! Watch...take out old roll....watch...throw in trash....watch...insert new roll...watch...hook on spool...watch, well...don't watch but...I say "then you can sit your butt down and GO POTTY!" DO NOT SCREAM AT ME BECAUSE THE ROLL IS OFF AND HAS ROLLED ACROSS THE FLOOR AND YOU WON'T GET IT! PUT A NEW ONE ON BEFORE YOU SIT!

Heather McTaggart said...

PS...you didn't have to be bored last night, remember...barbecue, swim, pool table...in Las Flores??? Someone was invited, you could have called sista! It was a GREAT night!