In front of my house.
In my car.
I was so nervous but he was so good looking.
I got pulled over.
Sunday night.
11:30 pm
I saw him when I turned from Trabuco to El Toro on my way home. I wasn't speeding or driving crazy.
You want to know why he pulled me over?
My break light was out. Geez!
I turned into my street and I heard sirens then I saw his lights. I couldn't stop on the street before my house so I had to park in front of the neighbors house.
He asked for my license, registration and insurance. Then he asked if I've been pulled over before. 'NO'
"Do you have any illegal drugs, alcohol, dead bodies in your car?" (NO joke, he asked)
'No'
He let me me go after that. No ticket, clean record, except for a few parking tickets that are paid for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Black and white fever, huh?
Clever to make it sound like a sexual tryst.
It was mom's idea to make it sound like that. Really.
I used to ask the arrestees coming into the jail booking area, "Do you have any knives, needles, guns, bazookas, hand granades or any other illegal contraband on your person?" No joke. The ones that laugh are the innocent ones. The ones that look at you like a dear in headlights or that don't laugh are guilty or hiding something.
Read my blog. You've been tagged.
Post a Comment