Aaron introduced me to a website called Pandora. Ever heard of it? You type in a band you like and the website picks other artists that sound similar. You are introduced to indie artists and big name artists.
I typed in Relient K as a "station", it played one song by them, next was By the Tree, then Cato Salsa Experience (who?), Simple Plan, Jimmy Eat World and on and on. After 4 hours of playing Pandora will stop and see if you are still listening. You can rate the songs and get info of the album as well as purchase the song or album from Amazon and iTunes. I'd compare it to playing the library in your iTunes but listening to artists you've never purchased or heard of. I HIGHLY recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes I have heard of it.
Try last.fm too. It's similar but with a social network aspect.
Post a Comment