I come home from work and I get the mail. Addressed to me are my credit card bill (yikes!), a Williams-Sonoma catalog and ESPN magazine. I love getting catalogs and this is my first of WS. I love to cook and last time I was in the store I decided to sign up on their mailing list. I wanted to buy so much! The cookie cutters and dessert molds, KitchenAid mixers, place mats, cooper cookware, decorating kits. I wanted to buy all of it! I'd love to have at least a week where I can cook everything and anything. Desserts, gourmet dishes, 50 different ways to make a quesadilla, anything, and then have a party every night to display my food. I love cooking and having people over.
My ESPN magazine, I'm not to excited about. I love sports but I'm not a football or basketball fan. I like hockey, baseball, tennis, swimming and water polo. I'll even watch soccer. Some of the stories are interesting but my mind wanders easily and sometimes I don't finish reading it. I love looking at the pictures at the front though. The random action shots that a photographer catches where its amazing they got that shot. You know what I mean?
Tonight I'm hangin' with the girls. You know what that means. I'm not coming home. ;)
Sunday is the Padres vs. Dodgers game in San Diego. I can't wait! I enjoyed watching the Mariners play at Safeco field and I've seen the outside of AT&T park but I'm interested to see Petco Park. (I'm trying to go to all the baseball fields in the USA. That may take a awhile...) Then its off to a friends house for a relaxing Labor Day. But I'm sure a ton of people will be there so lets see how relaxing it really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment